Sunday, October 29, 2006

Plenty of fish in the sea

Screw feather blennies and their damned red-tide susceptibility! I don't need them when there are filefish to work with!! Yes, I'm switching topics AGAIN!

I now have 4 thumbnail-sized filefish and a rather annoyed puffer in my tank here at home. We couldn't find any large files, which are what I needed, but at least there are some out there. Maybe I'll have better luck at high tide. In the meantime I'll watch these guys flit around and hope for inspiration.

Herbert is alternately running away from and charging at the Teen. He doesn't care, he just wants his ball, but Herb is seriously affronted by the lack of respect.

1 Comments:

At Sun Oct 29, 06:40:00 PM EST , Blogger superstar said...

life just good

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home