Friday, October 13, 2006

break

At 4:30 today, I completed the last thing I had to do this week for school. For the next 10 days, I am on Fall Break. There are a lot of things I don't like about New College, and a lot that I do, but Fall Break? Best thing ever.

I am choosing to overlook the very bad grade on yesterday's O-Chem test - complete with "poor work" scrawled in red across the top - being super behind on my thesis, and that my apartment is 2 steps away from looking like my room in high school. My break will not be spent lounging on the beach or visiting someplace cool; I will be playing catch-up. BUT!!!! Those worries are for Monday. In the meantime I'm going to go out for breakfast, walk down to the farmer's market for flowers and veggies, lounge on the patio, and have a double header at the dollar theater. And that's just Saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home