Sunday, August 27, 2006

what?

School starts tomorrow. Tomorrow!!! I can't believe it. This has been the busiest summer on record for me. I did the Duke thing, then the Tom Waits trip (which was -of course - amazing), then I went up to Boston for a few days, and I still have a trip or two left before our sorry excuse for fall occurs. I am about to start work on my thesis, which is in theory recreating a turtle grass ecosystem as an exhibit in the aquarium though it's all a little fuzzy still. The trip to the New England Aquarium put it in a better light... I figure if I'm going to work for aquariums then a year-long project on exhibit design and maintenance will be pretty plum experience, right? (ignore that note of "oh god, what am I doing?" that crept in to that last sentence.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home