Saturday, October 14, 2006

Sexy Martin

Yes, everything of value in my life is marked by a Pearl Jam sticker... I have a stash of them saved up for special occasions. Im in love with this laptop... like, cook it dinner and give it head in the living room while it watches television love. It's like it was when I first got a computer... there was this whole amazing world out there for me to explore. The novelty of bringing the computer into the kitchen so that I can instantly consult a recipe, or finish listening to a podcast while I'm doing the dishes, or just sit outside in the garden while I'm doing work is not going to wear off for a while

I've had a lovely day of lounging... I'm watching Jaws. I was so scarred by this movie (I saw it when I was seven and it took 10 years before I could even go in a pool without checking for sharks first) but I love it so much now. There's a huge part of me that wants to be Matt Hooper. When the shark first swims by and he's taking pictures and telling it how beautiful it is... that's me underwater. Hell, that's me above water too. I talk to the fish in the lab more than I talk to my co-workers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home